God’s Beauty is His Holiness. The Holiness of God consists in His Love to Himself primarily and is the rectitude of His Nature, whereby he is pure, and without spot in Himself, therefore Beautiful and delightful to behold to those who have pure doves eyes. God knows Himself and views Himself and God’s idea of Himself is that no other being is more beautiful than I AM. God’s idea of Himself is His Eternal Son. His Son is Beautiful. His Son is infinitely holy therefore infinitely beautiful.
This Beauty of God is communicable. Meaning that we can partake of His Beauty by the power of the Holy Spirit 2 Cor. 3:18. We partake of his Beautiful Divine Nature 2 Peter 1:4. As you continue to behold greater views of the Beauty of the LORD you also will become more like that which you love. You love to behold the beauty of the LORD above all else like David Ps. 27:4. God the Father is infinitely Beautiful, God’s Beautiful Son reveals the Father’s to us and the Holy Spirit is the Beauty communicated. All three are Holy and in harmony One with the Other. Three in One, One in Three. OH, so Beautiful!
Beauty is a choice perfection of the Divine Nature. An excellency of God. This is the True and Genuine Character of God. He is Beauty, He is Beautiful, Beautiful in Himself, Beautiful in His essence, beautiful in the highest degree, possessing whatsoever is comely, lovely, excellent and desirable to behold. The notion of Beauty is inseparable from the idea of God.
God’s Beauty is the Highest because First Beautiful and all other beauties reflect their glory back to Him. In that sense He is the First and Last. Whatsoever is Perfect Beauty is God. Truly God is Most Beautiful. All the Names of God are Beautiful and comprehend His Beauty. All the various Beauties and Excellencies of the Divine Nature are contained in Him as One Simple Beauty. God is Beautiful in all He does for God is Holy and cannot but act according to His Holy Immutable Nature. God acts consistent with Himself and that is beautiful to see.
This post will give general ideas about the Beauty of God and then examples of how that beauty manifests itself through all 4 stages of the Christian life.
- His Beauty is not visible to the human eye, it must be understood. Physically you may view an object with no mixture of evil and fit for its purpose, but this beauty is only a reflection of and pointer to the Original Beauty. God is where all other beauties originate from and you cant see God with your eyes for He is Spirit. God the Holy Beautiful Spirit. We can’t see His Divine Beauty with our eyes. We know, see and delight in beholding His Glory for He is Infinitely Beautiful, there is no flaw in Him and there is no mixture of evil in Him.
- God is only originally Beautiful. God is Beauty itself and of Himself. Divine Beauty is not dependent on another outside of Himself, he has it in, and of Himself. We have no beauty from ourselves. His Beauty is no more derived from another than His Being. God’s Beauty is by and in Himself for He is the fountain of all Goodness. God is the first cause and all other beauty comes from Him. God is the fountain and source of all beauty
- Application. God created beautiful things to reflect his Beauty therefore when you see a beautiful sunrise or flower, praise God and say “LORD most beautiful You sure do make beautiful flowers!” God’s beauty was meant to be acknowledged by you and delighted in and then the glory goes to God. We usually do the first two but no the last. We usually see and delight in the beauty of creation but we won’t adore God and praise Him for it.
- God is Perfectly Beautiful! All that is needed for God to be God and perfectly Beautiful is there, anything not supposed to be there is not in Him. No deformity but only perfect beauty. If we were to look at a daisy that had a pedal missing we would not count it perfectly beautiful for a pedal is missing. When viewed the mind would see something of an asymmetry or disproportion because a pedal was missing.
- God is perfect in that he has nothing missing.
- God is perfect in beauty in that he has everything that comprehends the most perfect being.
- God is perfect in beauty in that he has no more of one attribute than another. No disproportions. God has no more love than He has hate. God infinitely loves Himself and infinitely hates all that is contrary to Himself.
- God is perfect in beauty in that He has no deformity in him.
- Application. Parts of our hearts and lives may be beautiful but due to the weakness of our flesh the beauty of our Christianity doesn’t shine so bright. We must strive to behold God’s beauty and be like Him who is perfect in beauty. We must strive for perfection which is the best direction. Without a beautiful heart you will not see the LORD! Purify your whole heart. Love the Lord with all your heart, soul, mind and strength.
- His Beauty is infinite. Herein consists the Greatness of God’s Beauty in that it is infinite. God’s beauty has no bounds or limits. Oh, How infinitely Beautiful He is. He is an overflowing fountain of Beauty. His Infinite Holiness renders Him infinitely Beautiful. Yeah, God is Beauty Itself. There is no limit to His Beauty. There was no beginning to It, It always was, is and will be the same. ever overflowing, communicating itself generally to all in creation but in a special way only to believers. God’s idea of Himself is infinitely beautiful. God see’s His Son and says “There is no being more beautiful, it doesn’t get any better than that. Jesus the Son of God is Infinitely Beautiful.
- Now Im starting to wonder how to apply this truth. How does knowing God is infinitely beautiful motivate me to draw nearer to God and deny myself? HHHmmmm. Okay. The more Beauty you can behold the happier you will be!! YES and Amen. How do you behold more Beauty than you did before, for God is infinite Beauty therefore you cant put bounds on the amount of Beauty you are able to see. Plus, you cant ask God for to much!! However much you have been asking for it is to small. God is bigger than that, He has infinite Grace in Christ waiting for you so why do you ask for so little? Do you not want to see Him greater than before. Was He Beautiful beyond your imagining last time you meditated on the Person and work of Christ and His love for God and you at the cross? Ask God to let you experience His love for you greater than before and more than you can imagine. Ephesians 3:17-21. Put you mind on things above where you will see Christ with your physical eyes. The most Beautiful sight. The Beautific Vision of our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ.
- Behold the Beauty of God in order to know the great evil that sin is. Imagine beholding earthly beauties only that are a shadow of the Great Infinite Beauty. It would be worse then going to a garden in spring and finding only a desert of dead things. It would be sin to chiefly desire beholding anything less than God. Behold God’s Beauty as “the one thing I desire and that will I seek, to behold the Beauty of the LORD” at the cross Ps 27:4 , which is His Holiness consisting in Love. To lust after beholding the beauty of God is a good thing, but to lust after the beauty of a woman not your wife is sin. Most of you guys are missing out. Stop looking at porn and behold the greater Beauty of God. Now if you looking at porn you probably don’t even know what its like to behold the Beauty of God in Christ, this you will know when beholding Him and not porn. Get hooked on beholding Christ crucified for you sin. Get hooked on God, obedience is addicting once you sincerely try a holy life, it’s the best and no other life is better.
- Prize the Beauty. Highly Value It!! It took the blood of Jesus Christ God’s only Son to purchase the beautification of your soul from total deformity and depravity to perfect beauty as we behold His Beauty and Glory at the cross and experience His love in holy communion and conversation. How much is the blood of Christ worth? The value of the gift is determined by the price paid. Beauty is the gift. The life and death of Jesus, God’s Eternal Son was the price. How do you prize the beauty of Christ? Christ is the pearl. The pearl is beautiful. How much of your life are you willing to give up to purchase the most beautiful and desirable Pearl? Deny yourself everything as you behold the beauty of the Lord and inquire and meditate on the cross daily!
- God’s Beauty is immense. The immensity of God. This ought to boggle your mind. God’s Beauty is infinite. God is not just Beautiful in heaven, But all of His Infinite Beauty is everywhere. All of God is everywhere always for God is both immense and omnipresent. This also is part of the Greatness of God’s Beauty.
- Application Ps. 119:32 “I run in the path of your commands,
for you have broadened my understanding.” For “Blessed are the pure in heart for they will see God.” Purify your heart at the foot of the cross, look to Jesus when you feel guilty of sin, see Him there dying for you sin, isn’t it beautiful. See him leaving Heaven for a sinner like you. Isn’t He Most Beautiful! Ask God to increase the intensity of your love as you behold greater views of His Beauty because he has broadened your understanding so that you could see God in all His Glory and Beauty better than before. You ears had heard that He was Beautiful but now you see Him, therefore you repent of the lower view of God and keep the higher view in mind as you humble yourself even further for the next communication of His Beauty to your whole heart.
- Application Ps. 119:32 “I run in the path of your commands,
- His Beauty is immutable. God’s Beauty doesn’t change no matter how much He communicates it to us. Wow isn’t this a relief!! Imagine if God could be Beautiful in Holiness one day and the next day Evil. What a horrible thought. Praise the Lord that He is immutably Beautiful. Imagine meditating on the Beauty of the Lord and then one day He has some evil in Him, what a blasphemous thought. God is always Beautiful. He was Holy from all eternity past. His love to Himself always was, is and will be the same yesterday today and forever. His Beauty does not change! A rose will blossom and look most beautiful in spring, then it withers. Not so with God, He doesn’t change like shifting shadows, but God is light and in Him there is no darkness at all for He doesn’t Change.
- The Beauty of God is His Holiness. Holiness is the very beauty and loveliness of Jehovah himself. ‘Tis the excellency of his excellencies, the beauty of his beauties, the perfection of his infinite perfections, and the glory of his attributes. What an honor, then, must it be to a creature who is infinitely below God, and less than he, to be beautified and adorned with this beauty, with that beauty which is the highest beauty of God himself, even holiness. The highest honor of angels is their holiness. ‘Tis astonishing that God should make even the angels, or any creature, in his own likeness, but how much more admirable is it that God should sanctify sinners—loathsome and abominable creatures—and make them like to himself. God’s Name is Beautiful. “Hallowed be thy Name.”
- Do you want to be beautiful for Christ on your wedding day? How Beautiful can you get? In order to be more beautiful you must seek holiness. A pure heart and life. A pure heart is beautiful to the LORD and is a pleasing dwelling place for Him when it is holy, when you are denying yourself no matter what and following Jesus
- God’s Beauty consists in the knowledge of God. God knows all things. God knows Himself. God has an idea of Himself if I could so say. That Idea of Himself is His Son, His express image. That image of God in the Son is Perfect and without flaw and no mixture of evil.
- Application. How does knowing that God’s Beauty consists in the knowledge of God change the way I will live my life today and tomorrow? Since His Beauty consists in the knowledge of God we must see to understand more of Him in Christ!! We must grow in our knowledge of God and His will for us and do it in order for our knowledge of His Beauty to grow!! Read your Bible daily begging God to show you His Beauty! Never stop growing in your knowledge of God because therein consists the Beauty of God. As you grow in the knowledge of God keep your holy eyes fixed on His Beauty and don’t stain your eyes with sin. Sin will hinder your sight of the true knowledge of God’s beauty.
- God is self-sufficient therefore He gets His Beauty from no one. Rather God is an infinite fountain of Beauty and Glory therefore He need not get His Beauty from another.
- God’s Beauty and His Blessedness. God is infinitely Happy. His Happiness alway is for He has always beheld His Beautiful Son and therein is God happy. God Beautiful Son is infinitely delightful to behold.
- God’s Beauty and His Loveliness.
- God’s Beauty and His Goodness. God’s goodness is the flux of His will whereby He is beneficial to his creatures.
- God necessarily love his own infinite Beauty in proportion to His understanding of it. God has infinite beauty to behold and He has infinite capacity or infinite knowledge to behold His infinite Beauty or Holiness. God has infinite capacity to love and delight in His own Beauty and excellency and therefore nothing can be lacking to His being infinitely happy.
Beauty by Contrast.
Even the creatures’ happiness is heightened by the full and balanced exercise of the divine attributes, for their lasting happiness consists in a full knowledge of God and self, of which they would be deprived if God did not communicate himself fully. And this means that there must be evil in the world, so that the fullest savor of the divine beauty and goodness may be tasted by contrast.
God is not only beautiful but is Beauty itself and the foundation and fountain all beauty. God is God, and distinguished from all other beings, and exalted above all, chiefly by his divine beauty, which is infinitely diverse from all other beauty. God’s Beauty is “that wherein the truest idea of divinity does consist.” Edwards says.
There is the common beauty of God and the special Beauty of God.
Common Beauty of God.
- God’s common Beauty in Creation. This is seen by all around the world no matter what. This Beauty of God is seen in creation. In the heavens and all over the earth the beauty of God is manifested in the things that have been made so that no one is with ought excuse, no one can say God has not revealed Himself to me. Beholding common beauty in general revelation won’t save anyone.
- God’s common natural beauty in the image of God in man. All of these constitute the natural beauty of the soul that all men have, wether good or evil.
- Seen in greatness of ones knowledge
- The extent of ones power
- Largeness of ones capacity Ps. 119:32
- Acuteness of ones understanding
Special Beauty is revealed only to believers. Beholding this Beauty has saving power and sanctification power.
- Saving power. The revelation of the special Beauty of Christ to the guilt ridden soul is both sorrowful and joyous at the same time. Grieving over sin yet delighted to behold His Beauty. But therein we see our deformity the greatest when we see Him the most Beautiful. Meaning the Holy Spirit opens the eyes of blind unbelievers to see the Beauty of the LORD at the cross and experience His Love and Grace to them in that spiritual knowledge. Spiritual because revealed by the Holy Spirit. The sight of the Beauty of the LORD or knowledge of God’s Holiness doesn’t come with just the understand but also with great delight in beholding. The greater the delight the greater the beauty of the soul, for the soul that delights in the holiness and loveliness of God will become more holy and lovely thus becoming more beautiful. There is a sight with a special delight that when tasted you will want more and will forsake all sin and cleanse your heart at the cross daily beholding His beauty there. Meaning God sent Jesus to bear our sins. God commanded and Jesus went and obeyed. Jesus obeyed God out of his Love to Him. Jesus did not sin. When we see Jesus feeling the full Wrath of God for our sins and it hurt Him beyond imagining and He did this because God wanted Jesus to purchase His Bride. It is delightful to see how beautifully Jesus Christ stayed holy and proved His love to God and sinful man all in one act. Then He said it was finished. He paid the price and at the same time put His Beauty on display like never before for all to see.
- Sanctifying power. Sanctification in simple terms means that you are becoming more like Christ. You are becoming more holy than before. Your soul is becoming more and more beautiful. The beautification process has just begun. And when you die you will be perfectly beautiful with no flaw in you and will still become more and more beautiful as you behold the Glory of God in the face of Christ. This is life everlasting that we may know Him. For now this beholding transforms us from one level of beauty or glory to another. 2 Cor. 3:18 This process of beautification goes in 4 stages.
They are born again.
The beauty of a new believer is that they have a new heart and the Love of God is written on it. Song 8:5-6 and Ez. 36:26 Their new heart is “renewed”. It has the beauty of God on their heart. Holiness is there where there was none before. Holy and fit for it’s purpose. The beauty of a babe is that they have a beautiful heart. A heart that Loves God. Because they Love God they are repenting. The heart is beautiful now because their motive in the works they do is to Glorify God.
The Babe needs to seek assurance of Salvation by faith alone and not works. The babe’s mind is not fixed on truth, the babe gets tossed to and fro from believing truth to believing lies. The babe has not achieved victory over the evil one like the Strong Young Man who has the word of God abiding.
Assurance that they are a child of God.
They become a child with Assurance of Salvation for the right reasons. Assurance of salvation for the right reasons. They know their sins have been forgiven for Christ’s Name sake, not by their supposed good works. Through this knowledge and belt of truth around their mind, believing their righteousness comes from their union with Christ, Joy of salvation that is the strength by which the become strong young men provided they overcome the devil who will try to destroy their assurance of salvation and joy they have in God for who he is and what He has done.
The beauty of the heart of the child is both natural and moral.
Natural. The natural beauty of the heart of a child of God is his knowledge. Particularly his knowledge of God. Knowledge by itself is a natural beauty, for God is all thought, and God always knew himself perfectly. One of Gods natural excellencies is his Omniscience which consist in His knowledge of Himself. God’s knowledge of himself is exact and True. God is Beautiful for he is holy. God’s knowledge of Himself is a holy knowledge, there is no mixture of evil in it. We were made in His image. That image is being renewed which is one main reason why we should never be discouraged.
Moral. The moral beauty of the child of God with assurance of salvation is the holiness or their heart consisting in love, joy and delight in God.
“Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.”
The beautiful holiness of the heart of the Child is in its less frequent belief of lies. Believing truth produces purer longer lasting joy and delight in God. The fire of love in their heart for God grows hotter as more truth is know, believed and obeyed. The strong young man has learned to do this in an abiding way.
He is not tossed to and fro nearly as often as before but is staying solid on believing foundational truths and using them in life better and better to the point that you are no longer trying to earn your salvation by works. The devil will tell you after you have sinned that you are guilty and you must repent and do good to earn God”s favor. This is a flat out lie because we can’t do anything to earn God’s favor, Jesus lived a perfect life before the Eyes of God for us. It is because Jesus purchased God’s Grace or the Holy Spirit for us by His work on the Cross.
Warnings for the Child with Assurance
- Stay humble, you don’t deserve the joy that comes with assurance of your salvation. God will take it away if you continue in any known sin. The reason you have assurance is because of Jesus suffered in your place for your spiritual good and his Glory and you are continuing in obedience by faith in God. If you fall back into sin and stay there for some length of time then you will not be assured of your salvation but will start to doubt wether or not you are a Christian because you life isn’t showing it. Makes sense right. The Devil will come by and tell you lies to keep you comfortable in your sin, figure out each lie and believe a truth in place of it and you are soon to becoming a Strong Young Man.
Possible in between stages. “Youths” grow tired and weary. Is 40:30
The Beauty of Strong Young Man
1 John 2:14 “I write to you, young men, because you are strong, and the word of God lives in you, and you have overcome the evil one.“
Beauty is and excellency. The excellency of the young man is his strength. He is stronger in the inner man Eph. 3:18, The stronger the inner man the more beautiful the soul. The stronger the soul like the “Strong young man” who is strong because the Word of God abides in Him and he has overcome the evil one.” 1 John 2:12-14. The beauty of the soul in the fourth stage of growth is its strength.
Love to God is on display in great “strength”. We are to love God with all our mind strengthen and heart. He has a high strong desire. The strength of his love has increased so as to earn him a title of the spiritually “Strong Young Man” 1 John 2:14.
The strength of the “Strong Young Man” comes from the word of God abiding in him. The Strong Young Man has meditations all day abiding that are holy and morally beautiful producing a proper heart response to the greater knowledge of God in Christ as it beholds God’s beauty in those meditations all day for the most part. Because strong young men do stumble and stumble more but they get back up Is. 40:30-31. He has more than likely meditated much on these passages and got strength from them.
“The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.
29He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
30Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;
31but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint”
The oneness of heart with God is more beautiful because the heart of the Strong Young Man is closer, nearer in a stricter union with God than the Child or the Babe. The Word of God is not abiding strong in the babe or child like it is in the Strong Young Man. The Joy of the LORD is his strength. Power over Satan’s lies was one by faith in the truths about sanctification by grace through faith in Christ every time you feel guilty. You know you have been forgiven for Christ’s sake, for the sake of His Name. The Joy of your salvation is abiding and your life is renewed and moving forward. You are Strong for your feeling of joy you have knowing God in Christ and His Son Jesus who died for our sins and gave us His righteousness. Belt of truth is on. Breastplate of righteousness. Helmet of Salvation. And the Joy that comes with it.
The beauty of the soul at stage 3, Strong Young Man is dependent upon
- Degree to which true experiential knowledge of God is written upon her heart.
- Degree of love to God
- Degree of joy and delight in Him
The greater the souls knowledge of God, love to Him, joy and delight in Him, the greater the beauty of that soul. or since the Beauty of the soul is it Holiness you could say the greater the souls true knowledge of god, love to Him, joy and delight in Him the greater the holiness of that souls whole heart. Heart includes the mind, will and emotions. The purer the mind, will and emotions the greater the beauty of the heart. The strong young man has gained in his knowledge of God in Christ. He has learned to not believe the lies of the devil that cause him to doubt his salvation, fear the wrath of God, abuse his grace etc. Balanced thoughts and emotions at the highs and lows of the Christian life have been learned. Her spiritual teeth were clean, proportionate, symmetrical and in proper functioning order, her meditation were holy and fruitful. Able to deflect the flaming lies by faith in the Truth, by faith in God to do as He promised and not the father of lies.
- Degree of the knowledge of God written upon the heart. How much knowledge of God. We are to grow in the grace and knowledge of God. Basically, the truer or closer our idea of God is to God’s idea of Himself is the greater the beauty of the mind. If there is error in the mind, and lots of it and only error then that mind would not be beautiful but more disgusting and an abhorrence of it. A mind filled with truth and abiding in it is more beautiful than the mind that is tossed to and fro between faith in Christ and faith in their own works. Believing lies to believing truth. The Babe has enough truth to be saved but the Christian battle life has just begun for the babe so it gets tossed to and fro. But the babe does hunger for the word of God, Truth. So as they drink up pure truth they grow to be children who are not tossed to and fro from believing you get to heaven by your good works or by faith in Jesus being the Son of God sent to die for our sins. The tossed to and fro mind is beautiful in Christ and has some degree of beauty written on the heart but is easily persuaded one way and then the other due to the lack of enough truth abiding. Their spiritual senses have not been developed Heb. 11:5 There are no limits to be set to the degrees of manifestation of mental excellency.
- Love to God. The greater the souls love to God the greater the Beauty of that soul. Is it a love with all their heart, mind, will and strength. The depth of your love? How much do you hate sin. How evil is it in your eyes? To love God is to hate evil. Do you hate evil more today than a few years ago. And the proof is that you life is consistently different and you hate your sin, pride, unbelief, selfishness, ingratitude etc. The greater the hearts love to God and hatred of sin is the greater the beauty of that heart. Certainly the love was great enough for the Strong Young Man to sell everything just to have that Pearl.
- Under this head I believe no fear of the Wrath of God means we understand His Love in that He forgave us our sins for His Names sake so since Christ felt the Wrath of God on my behalf I need not fear it. The heart that fears the Wrath of God after sinning and continues long in believing that lie then it could have been more beautiful sooner rather than later had he not continued in believing the lies that since you sinned God hates you and must do good to win His favor. All lies, we can’t do good to earn God’s favor, Jesus did that for us. For on the cross for 3 hours God made Jesus Christ who knew no sin to be sin for us that we might become the righteous of God in Him.
- A great degree of Love to God implies a great degree of faith in God. The greater the faith the more beautiful the soul.
“Now when Jesus heard this, He marveled at him, and turned and said to the crowd that was following Him, “I say to you, not even in Israel have I found such great faith.”
- Joy and delight in God. Satisfaction in Him alone. I am His only. I behold Him and He is Beautiful and my delight is in Him for He is holiness and Beauty itself. God is the most Beautiful Being, take great delight in beholding Him. And rejoice with a joy unspeakable and full of glory!! This is a holy joy full of Glory!! And not just a little joy but full of glory therefore it is unspeakable. You can’t explain how good it feels. To the degree that you can deny yourself is the degree of your beauty or delight in God. The Strong Young man has his delight in God abiding. Nothing can steal his Joy in God and his joy is getting more and more unspeakable in the intensity, duration and frequency of it. All of which determines the degree of beauty of the soul.
Faith works by love. The degree of the moral beauty of the strong young woman lies in her ability to continually “laugh at the future”. Proverbs 31:17,25
The Father or spiritual Father.
You just look at these guys and you only see beauty. Beautiful language. Beautiful actions at church and home. Beautiful and holy thoughts always. They know how to help other become more beautiful and holy.
The Father has been through life and has been growing more and more mature. Now as a Father his life is beautiful because now he is the example. The fully mature are our example. We ought to imitate them as they follow Christ. We are to follow the tracks of God’s mature sheep! The Beauty of the Father is the holiness of his life. Its a blameless life he leads. Not that he is perfect but there is nothing he lacks as to experience in the Christian life. He has been through it all. He wasn’t saved, then he was a babe, the got the joy of his salvation when he knew his sins were forgiven for Christ’s Names sake and not his own works, then he overcame the evil one that kept telling lies by having the word of God abide in him and now He is a full mature Father.
I do not put an age on when someone could be a spiritual father. Could someone born again at age 6 be a spiritual father by age 20 like maybe Jonathan Edwards who passed the pastoral seminary exam at the age of 15? I seem to doubt it, but I don’t want to put limits on the Almighty Power, Love and Grace of God that is in Christ Jesus.
The father’s beauty
“I write to you, fathers,
because you know him who is from the beginning.”
- The father is the example for all the rest. His beauty stands above the rest. Like being around Jesus, Paul, Moses or Solomon in his prime. His heart, words and life are holy, therefore beautiful. The father’s beauty has tremendous power to attract and transform other believers. Remember when you first wanted to grow more holy and beautiful. When you wanted to grow in your love for God, when you wanted to have a closer more intimate relationship with God and you met a mature believer that wasn’t a hypocrite and their life was absolutely beautiful. Their holy life attracted you to them because it looked beautiful and was consistent with what God would want. Plus seeing their example made it much easier.
- The beauty of the mind of the father is that it is much on the Eternality of God. “They know Him who is from the beginning,” The spiritual father has seen greater and greater revelations of Jesus like Paul did and John in Revelation 1:12-18. Notice what Jesus says to John after he feared punishment from Jesus. Jesus preached the Gospel to John specifically with language pertaining to Jesus being the first and the last. I won’t say much more here because as of now I have been saved 18 years and think myself only becoming a Strong Young Man and not a father, so Ill keep it short. If you want to know more on the father then you can click here.
Believers are one with the Beauty of God
We are one with God through our union with Christ. The closer we are to Christ the closer we are to God, the more beautiful we are. God see’s this beauty as growing forever therefore infinitely beautiful. In God’s Mind in Eternity pas You were, always are and will be infinitely beautiful due to being One with the infinite Beauty of Christ. You are His Fullness. The Beauty of Christ is His Glory. Your are the Glory of Christ as woman is the glory of man! 1 Cor. 11:17
God views Christ as One with His bride! What is Christ’s is ours. He is ours and we are His. His infinite Beauty is ours. We will forever become more and more beautiful!! His Son is Beautiful. No being more beautiful than God in Christ and us one with Him in Christ. Your are the Bride of Christ, the most beautiful, holy, spotless, virgin Bride of Christ. Draw near to Him more than you draw near to the most beautiful flowers for He is infinitely more worthy to be beheld and most delighted in. His Beautiful Name, Jesus is like perfume poured out, pleasing and draws me nearer, trusting You more, leaning on You and You alone.
A Christians beauty shines brightest in trials.
And then, these trials are of further benefit to true religion; they not only manifest the truth of it, but they make its genuine beauty and amiableness remarkably to appear. True virtue never appears so lovely, as when it is most oppressed; and the divine excellency of real Christianity, is never exhibited with such advantage, as when under the greatest trials: then it is that true faith appears much more precious than gold! And upon this account is “found to praise, and honor, and glory.”
Trials increase the beauty of our hearts.
they tend to increase its beauty, by establishing and confirming it, and making it more lively and vigorous, and purifying it from those things that obscured its luster and glory. As gold that is tried in the fire, is purged from its alloy, and all remainders of dross, and comes forth more solid and beautiful; so true faith being tried as gold is tried in the fire, becomes more precious, and thus also is “found unto praise, and honor, and glory.” The apostle seems to have respect to each of these benefits, that persecutions are of to true religion, in the verse preceding the text.
The infinite beauty of His Eyes.
Beholding the Beauty of the LORD is transformative.
But the saints and angels do behold the glory of God consisting in the beauty of his holiness: and ’tis this sight only, that will melt and humble the hearts of men, and wean them from the world, and draw them to God, and effectually change them. A sight of the awful greatness of God, may overpower men’s strength, and be more than they can endure; but if the moral beauty of God be hid, the enmity of the heart will remain in its full strength, no love will be enkindled, all will not be effectual to gain the will, but that will remain inflexible; whereas the first glimpse of the moral and spiritual glory of God shining into the heart, produces all these effects, as it were with omnipotent power, which nothing can withstand.
One sight of the beauty of Holiness illuminates our degraded perception of true moral excellence. And communicates to us via that sight the nature of God, the fullness and beauty of God. Grace for grace.
We will behold God’s Beauty to the the fullest.
So that ’tis evident that God made man to be happy in the beholding of God’s own excellency. And seeing this is the end of man, doubtless this end shall be obtained to the full; that is, there will be a time wherein man will, with open face and with as full a view as his nature is capable of, behold the excellency and beauty of God. And seeing God’s excellency is so great, even infinite, there is no doubt but the happiness in beholding it will be inconceivably great, even worthy of the gloriousness of the object. This reason tells us.
3. Reason tells us that man was created to be happy in the enjoyment of God’s love, and therefore that those that enjoy this happiness must be inconceivably happy
A sight of the Beauty and moral excellency of God will bring pleasure.
Consider that if you have weak grace and bring forth but little fruit, you are like to have so much the less comfort. Grace is of a joyful nature; ’tis not only the beauty but the happiness of the soul. ‘Tis the only true spring of comfort, and only the mere exercise of grace naturally excites sweetness and pleasure in the mind. ‘Tis the health of the mind, ’tis the proper and natural disposedness and subordination and exercise of the faculties. They that have much knowledge of God and acquaintance with him will have much comfort, for the sight of God’s glory and excellency necessarily raises pleasure, and pleasure of the highest kind. They that see most of the divine beauty of God and Christ will live the pleasantest lives.
Nothing can stop the beautification process.
Nothing can stop this beautification process because their Love to God and one another was unquenchable Song 8:5-6 because it was the “Flame of the LORD” in them. Solomon promised to beautify the bride Song 1:10-11 Love from God to Christ and His Bride for they are one. God the Father Loves God the Son, and the Holy Spirit is the Love They Share between One Anther. The Father always was is and will be pleased with the Son, God’s Perfect Idea of Himself, yeah that Perfect idea of Himself. The Father views the Son and He is not alone, not alone from all eternity past in the mind of God the Bridegroom was not alone, He was married, Joyfully united to her heavenly Holy Husband, Beloved, Friend, King and Good Shepherd. In all of these Solomon was but a type of Christ, shadows of the real Christ as some would say. Meaning Solomon loved his wife as Christ loved the Church. But Christ’s love is greater than Solomon’s for a greater than Solomon was here. Matt. 12:48
Christ beautifies by the Power of the Holy Spirit within the heart. Believers have a teaching of the anointing. The Spirit opens our eyes so that we can both see and delight in beholding the Beauty of the LORD.
The Spirit illuminates our eyes to both see and delight in the Glory and Beauty of the the LORD. His anointing teaches us. 1 John
First, it seems, the Reformed account of the beatific vision focuses on seeing God personally rather than essentially. The essence, all agreed, is invisible and out of reach of creaturely perception. Rather, the vision of God is a personal vision, and as such, never ceases to be a gift. Second, and this would leave Turretin to the side, the beatific vision is a vision of God pro nobis. For Owen, the vision of God is translated through Christ’s mediatorial office; the God who is for usin Christ is only known in Christ. For Edwards, the beatific vision is given by an act of God’s love, such that the vision is had in that love. The focus then, for both Owen and Edwards, is on the God who gives the vision rather than the vision received. For both, this vision takes up the history of redemption such that it is a vision of God qua Redeemer.
the Triune God of glory opening up his life in love to his creatures in a vision of his true self.
“Take away all the moral beauty and sweetness in the Word, and the Bible is left wholly a dead letter, a dry, lifeless, tasteless thing. By this is seen the true foundation of our duty, the worthiness of God to be so esteemed, honoured, loved, submitted to, and served, as He requires of us, and the amiableness of the duties themselves that are required of us. And by this is seen the true evil of sin; for he who sees the beauty of holiness must necessarily see the hatefulness of sin, its contrary. By this men understand the true glory of heaven, which consists in the beauty and happiness that is in holiness. By this is seen the amiableness and happiness of both saints and angels. He that sees beauty of holiness, or true moral good, sees the greatest and most important thing in the world, which is the fulness of all things, without which all the world is empty, no better than nothing, yea, worse than nothing. Unless this is seen, nothing is seen that is worth the seeing; for there is no other true excellency or beauty. Unless this be understood, nothing is understood that is worthy of the exercise of the noble faculty of understanding. This is the beauty of the Godhead, and the divinity of Divinity (if I may so speak), the good of the infinite Fountain of good; without which, God Himself (if that were possible) would be an infinite evil; without which we ourselves had better never have been; and without which there had better have been no being.” Edwards
All beauty consists in similarness, or identity of relation. In identity of relation consists all likeness, and all identity between two consists in identity of relation. Thus, when the distance between two is exactly equal, their distance is their relation one to another; the distance is the same, the bodies are two, wherefore this is their correspondency and beauty. So bodies exactly of the same figure: the bodies are two, the relation between the parts of the extremities is the same, and this is their agreement with them. But if there are two bodies of different shapes, having no similarness of relation between the parts of the extremities, this, considered by itself, is a deformity, because being disagrees with being; which must undoubtedly be disagreeable to perceiving being, because what disagrees with being must necessarily be disagreeable to being in general, to everything that partakes of entity, and of course to perceiving being. And what agrees with being must be agreeable to being in general, and therefore to perceiving being. But agreeableness of perceiving being is pleasure, arid disagreeableness is pain. Disagreement or contrariety to being is evidently an approach to nothing, or a degree of nothing, which is nothing else but disagreement or contrariety of being, and the greatest and only evil; and entity is the greatest and only good. And by how much more perfect entity is, that is, without mixture of nothing, by so much the more excellency. Two beings can agree one with another in nothing else but relation; because otherwise the notion of their twoness (duality) is destroyed and they become one.
And so in every case, what is called correspondency, symmetry, regularity and the like, may be resolved into equalities; though the equalities in a beauty in any degree complicated are so numerous that it would be a most tedious piece of work to enumerate them. There are millions of these equalities. Of these consist the beautiful shape of flowers, the beauty of the body of man and of the bodies of other animals. That sort of beauty which is called “natural,” as of vines, plants, trees, etc., consists of a very complicated harmony; and all the natural motions and tendencies and figures of bodies in the universe are done according to proportion, and therein is their beauty. Particular disproportions sometimes greatly add to the general beauty, and must necessarily be, in order to a more universal proportion—so much equality, so much beauty—though it may be noted that the quantity of equality is not to be measured only by the number, but the intense-ness, according to the quantity of being. As bodies are shadows of being, so their proportions are shadows of proportion.
The pleasures of the senses, where harmony is not the object of judgment, are the result of equality. Thus in music, not only in the proportion which the several notes of a tune bear one among another, but in merely two notes, there is harmony; whereas it is impossible there should be proportion between only two terms. But the proportion is
Thus ’tis easy to conceive how God should seek the good of the creature, consisting in the creature’s knowledge and holiness, and even his happiness, from a supreme regard to himself; as his happiness arises from that which is an image and participation of God’s own beauty;4 and consists in the creature’s exercising a supreme regard to God and complacence in him; in beholding God’s glory, in esteeming and loving it, and rejoicing in it, and in his exercising and testifying love and supreme respect to God: which is the same thing with the creature’s exalting God as his chief good, and making him his supreme end.
Desire- and be vigorous and lively, is the very same thing with the affection of love: and that disliking and disinclining, if in a great degree, is the very same with hatred. In every act of the will for, or towards something not present, the soul is in some degree inclined to that thing; and that inclination, if in a considerable degree, is the very same with the affection of desire.
With respect also to the creature’s holiness, God may have a proper delight and joy in imparting holiness the beauty of believers to them, as gratifying hereby his inclination to communicate of his own excellent fullness God may delight with true and great pleasure in beholding that beauty which is an image and communication of his own beauty, an expression and manifestation of his own loveliness. And this is so far from himself, that ’tis an evidence that he is happy in himself, or delights and has pleasure in his own beauty. If he did not take pleasure in the expression of his own beauty, it would rather be an evidence that he don’t delight in his own beauty; that he hath not his happiness and enjoyment in his own beauty and perfection. So that if we suppose God has real pleasure and happiness in the holy love and praise of his saints, as the image and communication of his own holiness, it is not properly any pleasure distinct from the pleasure he has in himself; but is truly an instance of it.
Saved in 2000 at age 27. Nearly immediately I fell in love with the Song and grew very fast the first two years memorizing large portions of scripture purifying my mind the started chewing on meat to soon and struggled for 12 years and Christ has me on track like always but I just took the long way around and now I love leading others closer to Christ by seeing His love reflected in Solomons love for an enemy slave girl.
I have experienced God's love to me in the Song in ways that words can't express. There are many portion of the Word where she experiences extra ordinary outpouring of the Holy Spirit of God. If you have a burning desire for a close intimate relationship with God by experiencing His Love to you over and over again at greater and greater heights, depths, lengths and breaths then The Song of Songs is where you need to be.
I can help you with this process of Growing in the experience of God's love. As of 7-23-16 I have experienced everything prior to chapter 8. The Song of Song is progressive in experience. Meaning that if you are mature then you can experience the joys and extraordinary outpourings of God's Love shed abroad in your heart.
If you are not so mature then the delights in the first chapter of the Song will satisfy your thirst for experiencing the Love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Many Christian are living in sin because they do not know how to experience God's love and get hooked on Loving Him. It feels good to be loved and to love Him. His burden is not heavy and His yoke is light, Jesus said in Matt. 10:28
I believe God wants to use me to help beautify His Bride through the Song of Solomon.
If you see the book literally you will not understand nor grasp the Love God has for you. If you see the book and the verses in it relating to Christ's love to you then I would love to show you how to experience this Love to the fullest. I will pray for you daily and guide you every step of the way.
16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
I grew up going to church but was a hypocrite. I lived my life how I chose but went to church on Sunday because my family went.
Mom and Dad divorced when I was about 5.
About this time I was sexually abused by "Bob" a made up name. This incident changed my life for the worst. I had no clue how to deal with it.
As I got older I grew in my hatred for Bob. I didn't blame anyone of my family because I was to young to know any better. Some of what happened during the abuse was in a bathroom. So overtime I would use the bathroom and look at my private parts that night would replay in my mind. My hatred for Bob would continue to grow each time.
Now I know this only happened to me one night. I can't image the pain other's go through who have had this happen to them over and over. Even as I write this now I cry with many tears for those hurting. God love you even though you may not know it or feel it. Go to Him in your time of need.
I was a really bad teenager. I only cared about myself and not even my family. I always came first in my mind. Even at the expense of hurting others. I was growing in my hatred for God by now.
I was going to church and was learned that God was in control. I thought well, if God was in control then He must have let me be sexually abused. I didn't understand this, How could a good and loving God allow this. I hated Him for it. My hatred for Bob grew as well. I was still using the bathroom and memories kept coming back. My heart grew even harder for Bob and God. As far as I was concerned God would have nothing to do with my life so I lived even worse. I thought I would be in jail or dead and I really didn't care, I thought it could be much worse than reliving your painful past over and over again. Little did I know that God's plan later would be to use these events to give me a burning passion for the closest most intimate love relationship with Himself through Christ mainly through the love poem in the Song of Songs in the Bible.
I remember hating Bob so much that the only thing that would relieve my pain was actually thinking he would suffer forever for what he did. I grew so much in my hatred for him that I had to continue to think that he would get even worse than what I imaged before. After some time I would only be relieved of hatred for him unless I thought he would burn in a hotter and hotter hell for all the suffering he put me through.
I never told my mom or family what happened, although I think some of them knew something had happened.
I grew up quite rebellious and even went to jail at the age of 20. I was living the fast life pursuing all my sinful desires and wanting more. It never seemed to be enough. I was quite happy in my sin but I just wanted more of it.
I lived life thinking I would die at a young age, riding motorcycle and living on the edge put me in the hospital many times and I should have been dead.
California at age 26.
I moved to California for a job opportunity at the age of 27. While trying to figure out what radio stations to program in my car, I ran across a RC Sproul talking about "people who have the faith that saves and people who only say that have faith" only the people who have the faith that saves will go to heaven. I thought "I don't think I have the faith that saves because my life was so bad." I searched the scriptures to try to get this faith. I found a church and thought people there could help me get this faith that saves. All along God kept showing me how sinful I was and that I deserved punishment from Him for living my life hating Him.
One weekend I read Matthew, Mark, Luke and John desperately trying to find out how to get this faith that saves. By now I knew that if you had the faith that saves that Jesus would be saving you from a life of sin. I still liked my sin and Jesus sure wasn't saving me from a life of sin, so I rightly concluded that I didn't have the faith that saves.
By the time I got to John, I saw "believe" everywhere. John 3:16 and other verses and wow the whole book was written so that you may believe. John 20:31 "these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name." So at night I would pray "I believe Jesus died for me, I believe, I believe. This was just an intellectual belief. I knew that in history and the Bible that Jesus died for everyone, so I believed it. But this belief did not change my life.
I would go on night after night saying the same prayer only to wake up the next day wanting to fulfill my sinful desires. The prayer wasn't working so I started to word it different each time hoping some prayer would work. After about 2 weeks of this I was fed up with it all, nothing was happening. I still was living in my sin and wanted more of it. A Christian hates their sin and does something about it, and certainly they don't continue to make plans to sin. The prayers weren't working so I gave up. I thought to myself "God, I tried with all my might, I searched the Scriptures, went to church, read the Bible and prayed all to no avail. If Im going to be saved your going to have to do it because I tried."
So I quit praying but still the Bible kept calling me so I read more. 3 Days later I was laying in a tanning bed and God convicted me really hard that I had offended Him by the life I was living. I was so scared of God, where could I run. You can't hide from God. It seemed like forever that I was under these terrors of being punished by a Holy Angry God. This lasted about 10 minutes then this is how I understood it. God let me understand that all that anger that He had for me for all my sin should come my way but He had poured that anger out on Jesus 2,000 years ago. I immediately started weeping an couldn't stop for about 20 minutes. All the sins that I could think of I confessed for that 20 minutes one after another after another, I was so sorrowful and grieved it physically hurt inside.
After I stopped crying I thought that was the weirdest thing that ever happened. I walked out of the tanning salon and stood outside and everything seemed so beautiful, the tree's, the birds, even the air seemed pleasant. Now I was really wondering what was going on.
I pondered all of this as I drove to work that day. I brought my Bible to work and was thinking what am I doing, I want to take my Bible to work so I can read it. As soon as I got to work I started reading my Bible. I couldn't believe what I was reading!! It all was so wonderful. It felt so good to just read my Bible. My client showed up and as I was training them the only thing I could think about was getting back to my Bible. I read all night and slept about 2 hours and was reading again.
I had sinful things in my apartment and I rounded everything evil up and threw it in the garbage. It was weird I was thinking but it felt good so I left it all in the garbage. I called my girlfriend to break it up and she thought I had another girl, I said no, I just think this is wrong we shouldn't be sleeping together. She didn't understand so I told her I was a Christian now and she still thought I had another girlfriend. She said "Im glad your a Christian, so am I" I thought to myself, "I have a strong conviction that sleeping together is wrong and she thought it was okay" I wondered how she could think that. Anyway we broke up.
I kept reading my bible and repenting, there was so much to repent of and I had lived a very sinful life. I was a thief for some part of my life and all the people I stole from kept coming to mind. I owed so much money. I was instantly in debt about $80,000. As I could I paid them back. As of 7-18-2016 I still owe about $25,000 but it sure is a joy to be paying them back.
The first week of being saved a car just about ran me over, they hit me but I wasn't hurt at all. The guy in the car felt so bad. I just looked at him and said "God bless you and have a great day, I am okay" smiled at him and moved on. Now I was really wondering what was going on because I normally would have cussed him out left and right and instead of cussing I blessed him. That was so weird. But again it felt good. I learned to do good by what my conscience told me was good and that it felt good. I got hooked on this feeling good by doing good and did it more often.
About two weeks after being saved I thought of Bob. I immediately prayed for him, something like "Lord help him.." then I stopped praying and said out loud "What am I doing?" I'm praying for a man that I hated my whole life, but it feels good and right, so I did it again. I stopped again midway in the prayer and started pacing around. I was trying to make sense of what was going on and couldn't figure it out. But again it made me happy to pray for him so I did. Bob would often come to mind when I went to the bathroom and each time I would pray for Him. The more I did this the less weird it got. And the greater my love grew for him.
I started memorizing large portions of scripture and this was wonderful because it felt like the words were cleaning my mind and as Proverbs 2:10 "For wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul." I wanted more and more of this pleasantness. So I memorized even more and the joy got more and more.
Then this life changing advice came:
A friend from church told me to find a book of the Bible and really understand it. Read through the Bible and pick one and read it over and over and study it and really get it. So I started in Genesis and read through. When I got to Proverbs I really liked it so I thought that would be the book. I started by memorizing all of Proverbs chapter 3. After that I thought maybe there is a better book than Proverbs. So I read on. Then I came to Song of Solomon. I read it with quite some confusion. It wasn't as good as the other books, I didn't know why. So I bought a commentary on it. George Burrowes commentary on the Song of Solomon.
In the commentary I found that George and other saw the book as illustrating God's love to the Church. And not only illustrating it but displaying the Love of Christ better than any other book. This caught my attention big time, because I was having a burning desire for a closer relationship with God and desperately learning about His Love so that I could Love God. You see I had hated Him for so long that God used that old hard heart to spur me on in loving Him. I so much did not want to hate God anymore that I was on fire to learn to Love Him as much and as fast as possible. So here was a book that would help me do that. So I landed on the Song of Solomon. I committed to learning as much of this book as possible.
I memorized the first chapter and would repeat it often throughout the day. I didn't know much of what I was repeating but it sure made me happier and on fire for God. I grew so fast repeating the first chapter over and over again all day, like a dozen times a day at least. It felt so good and I never found any other book that caused me to weep so much. I would often weep everyday just reading it. I was to immature to know what was going on. Even though it hurt to weep so much, I felt like my heart was being cleansed from the filth that was in it by repeating it over and over again so I did. As I read the commentary I understood more and more. What God was doing in me through the Song was greater and faster than any other portion of Scripture so I tended to stay there often. I was so excited about God that I thought it funny that other's in church weren't the same way. Some where happy but it seemed most of them didn't seem to care much about God. They would talk about work, football the weather. The only thing I wanted to talk about was Jesus and God and how can I grow closer to Him.
About this time there was a mission trip to Ireland.
I started to have convictions that I should try to find Bob and witness to him. I kept praying for him but how could he be saved if he hadn't heard the Gospel that has power unto salvation. So I asked family if they had any information. Like me before, my family hated him and thought he deserved hell. After some time I got his name but no location or phone number. Either they didn't know where he was or didn't want to tell me. I prayed some more and then started to get stronger convictions to do something about finding Bob.
So I went on the internet and typed in "his name and child molestation sex offender court" thinking that some court record would have some info leading to where I may find him" I even talked to a private eye and he couldn't help. So I googled some key words and spent hours each day looking through each page. I believed it was God's will for me to witness to Bob. I wanted him to be saved. Really bad. So much so that I thought God would save Bob if I were to witness to him. So I didn't stop searching for him. I kept my computer on each day and went page by page. It took two years to go through about 15,000 pages but I found someone who matched his name in a prison for molesting his grandchildren. I wrote the prison and he wrote back. All kinds of emotions went through my body when I saw his letter from the jail. I didn't open it right away but two hours later God gave me enough courage to face my fears again and I opened the letter. He admitted to being the one who molested me. We wrote back and forth I told him I was angry before but now I was saved and that I loved him and believed God wanted me to talk to him. He read my letters over and over again. I shared the gospel in each one.
I got mad at Bob 2x. Once he said that he love me. I got really angry with him. He didn't love me. That night it was hard to love Bob, I had to call a friend to pray for me to repent, after he prayed I felt greater love for Bob. Then I wrote him back saying "I'm sorry but you can't say that you loved me. You did not love me you lusted after me." He admitted he didn't love as he should have and admitted that it was lust and sinful. Finally some conviction. Yet I only thought he was saying that because I was being nice to him. All his family had left him and he said I was the only "friend" he had.
Wether or not it was true Bob said that he had cancer in his arm and that the help the prison gives was not enough and if he had money he could see a different doctor and get help. I sent him some money and since I was in jail before I knew what it was like to be in there without money, so I sent him money.
About 4-5 months in the economy went down, it was 2008. Work was hard. I still sent him money and I had to work harder. This was a really good lesson for me because I had to "work hard for the benefit of someone who did not deserve it." This was one of the greatest blessing ever because I realized with great certainty that Jesus was in me. This is what Jesus did. Jesus worked his whole life for me and I didn't deserve it!! Christ was in me! This was one of the best feelings ever and it put me in worship for months.
Then a mission trip to Croatia.
Each time I had to leave my business and amazing as it is I was completely okay each time. I am a self employed personal trainer and it is normally absurd to just leave and start over, but each time I had enough work within 2 weeks of coming back. This is a flat out miracle. I trusted God to provide and he did. How many people can start up a business in 2 weeks. Only with the help of God. God was teaching me early on in my walk that as long as I did what He wanted me to do then I had nothing to worry about.
About 3 years saved now.
I Taught the 4 year old's at church Sunday morning for 10 years.
Left my business 2x for mission trips and God miraculously provided when I came back.
I taught 5 x a week plus held a job.
Sunday morning to the kids.
Sunday night with the 5th graders
Friday afternoons at Good News Clubs. Sponsored by Child Evangelism Fellowship.
Friday Nights with the Kids teaching through Pilgrims Progress, I did this 2x
Teaching Monday afternoons at a nursing home. I taught through the Song of Songs once then John, then Romans then back to the Song again! I love the Song of Songs.
I grew up hating God for what happened to me, and now I love Him because He first loved me. My passion is for children to grow up loving God and not hating Him.
My other passion which has become ever greater is to help others see the Love of Christ to His Church in the Song of Songs!!
I would love to help you, just let me know and I will lead you and pray for you.
God demonstrates His love to us in sending His one and only Son to suffer in our place, taking our sins upon Himself so that whoever believes they get to heaven because of what He did for us will not perish but have everlasting life.